Check out this game if: you are looking for a quick and easy to learn competitive game (trim your fingernails before playing).
This game stands out because: it’s one of the easiest game to teach someone to play, yet it’s fun to play many times. There are similar games already out there, but this one is streamlined for quick fun.
1. Easy to teach and set-up.
2. Play it almost anywhere (even outside!).
3. Plays a wide range of ages.
4. Teaches kids visual recognition.
5. Quality components (and it makes a big difference with this kind of game).
6. Plays fast enough to play multiple times in a row.
1. Although multiples plays in a day are fun, it’s not a game you will likely play all evening.
2. There is little luck in this game (which makes losing to your 7 year old niece all the more embarrassing).
In this game someone rolls the two provided dice. The dice symbols will match a tile on the table. The first to grab and keep six tiles wins.
There is only one version of this game, but some similar game include Fun Farm (which is easier, more of a children’s game) and Set (which is harder).
Just lay the tiles out and roll the dice. Tell everyone to find the matching tile and grab it. Seriously, this is the easiest game to teach (but be sure to mention stealing tiles).
|Number of Players||2-6|
|Inclusive (no elimination)||★★★★★|
Link to tutorial video on YouTube.
Link to Cobra Paw on Amazon