Check out this game if: you like competitive dexterity games.
This game stands out because: this game differs from typical shoot for a goal games because it uses magnets for both the movement and an added mechanic.
1. Easy to teach (5 mins).
2. Easy to setup (1 min).
3. There is a bit of skill that can be learned by playing (which can feel rewarding).
4. The concept of getting the ball in the goal is familiar to most everyone, but controlling the device you use to hit the ball from under the table is unique enough to give the game a fresh feeling.
5. Good quality components means it looks good and will last a long time.
6. This game provides a lot of “hooray” moments.
1. Experienced players and beginners probably cannot have fun playing together.
2. Fun for kids, but small pieces will likely get lost and become a coking hazard.
The goal of this game is to score points. You will score a point if you or your opponent hits the ball in your opponents goal. You will also get a point if your opponents acquires two or three of the center pieces onto their magnetic piece. Your opponents scores when these same actions occur to you. First player to six points wins.
There is only one version of this game, but if you like dexterity games, check out Crokinole, Pitch Car, and Flick ’em Up.
First show players how to control their magnetic piece (by using the other end of the magnetic piece under the table) and then show how to hit the ball with your magnetic piece. Next show them how if your magnetic piece gets close to the center pieces or if one of them gets hit toward your magnetic piece, it will stick to you magnetic piece.
Finally tell the players what scores a point and how many they need to win.
|Number of Players||2|
|Inclusive (no elimination)||★★★★★|
Link to tutorial video on YouTube.
Link to KLASK on Amazon