Check out this game if: you want a quick game that is almost all luck, but still a lot of fun.
This game stands out because: although it’s almost all luck, the few decisions you make feel important. Also, because it’s luck heavy, it doesn’t feel mean.
1. The luck aspect of the game makes wining and loosing less important -hopefully putting focus on fun.
2. The luck in this game means anyone can win -even their first time playing.
3. One bad decision does not ruin a game -you can always come back and win.
4. Although this game has little player interaction, it can be highly interactive.
5. Teaching and learning this game is easy -feels classic.
6. Plays all ages well, even together.
1. Not a lot of replayability.
2. A couple bad dice rolls in a row may feel like you’re out of the game.
In this game someone shuffles the cards and deals three out into the middle of the table.
There is only one version of this game (except for deluxe and mini versions). There are a few other strictly dice games that I can recommend that are kinda similar; Strike, Las Vegas, and Qwixx.
First let every player pick their color of dice. Next, explain the goal of the game is to acquire cards (points) and explain how to get them. Finally explain how players can roll for any card, even a card that someone else is already trying to win.
|Number of Players||2-4|
|Inclusive (no elimination)||★★★★☆|
Link to tutorial video on YouTube.
Link to Roll For It on Amazon