Check out this game if: you already like Charades or Concept.
This game stands out because: the transparency cards give the clue giver the ability to be more creative with stacking images on top of other images.
1. Game is very easy to teach and understand.
2. Game can accommodate a large group of people.
3. Game allows players to be creative.
4. Game has high replayability (if your group likes this kind of game).
5. It’s rewarding when you guess a difficult clue.
1. Some people have a hard time thinking creatively (and this game may not be fun for them).
2. There are already a bunch of games out there like this one.
First, put all the transparency cards in a large circle on the table and the clue cards off to the side. The active player draws a clue card with a numbered list of clue words on it. Another player says a number and the active player need to get someone else to guess the corresponding word. To give clues, the active player can take cards from circle and place them in the center of the table. The active player can stack cards on top of each other and move (animate) the cards.
|Number of Players||3-8|
|Inclusive (no elimination)||★★★★★|
There is only one version of this game but there are many charades type games. If you like this game, you should also check out concept.
First explain how you can use the cards to give clues for your enigma (password). Next explain the scoring -there are many ways to keep score (teams, singular, or not at all).
Link to Video YouTube.
Link to Imagine on Amazon