Check out this game if: you are looking for a silly excuse to have fun with clever trivia questions.
This game stands out because: it’s silly and doesn’t try to be anything else. At it’s heart, it’s a trivia game, but I’ve seen some pretty smart people loose to the box of rocks.
1. Silly silly fun.
2. One game is quick but you could spend a hour passing the box around a group or playing together.
3. Game comes with enough questions to play enough times you will forget the answers to previous games before you cycle through the cards.
4. The questions are clever (especially because all their answers are 0, 1, or 2).
5. Easy to carry -beach and restaurant friendly.
6. Family friendly questions.
1. Some questions might be too trivial for young kids.
2.Try not to make fun of kids (or adults) too much if they lose.
This game pits you up against a box of rocks. You are asked a question with a numerical answer of 0, 1, or 2. After you answer, shake the box of rocks and lift the lid to reveal it’s answer.
|Number of Players||1-38|
|Inclusive (no elimination)||★★★★★|
Just one so far, but I’d love to see more incarnations.
You don’t even need to ask someone if they want to play, just ask them a question from the card. When they answer, shake the box and open it to reveal the boxes answer (0-2). Read the answer from the back of the card and laugh -don’t forget to laugh.
You could also play by the simple rules in the box, but that really only ads the score track -and you can figure that out.
Link to Video Tutorial.