Check out this game if: you’re looking for a quick game for a large group that can be clever and fun. This game stands out because: it creates a framework for everyone to be creative and funny. This game has betting and scoring, but the unique answers are much more fun than the points.
1. This game plays a large group (up to 8)
2. Everyone feels involved because everyone writes down their own answer.
3. The rounds and game go quickly.
4. No one is eliminated.
5. Because it’s creative and fun, it has never been competitive, for me.
1. This game is fun and creative, but I don’t think it has the highest replayability.
2. Some players may not like to think creatively -in which case, they would probably like Apples to Apples more.
Every player gets a dry erase board and two betting tokens. On a player’s turn, they read a question that starts with “in my opinion.” Everyone answers this question, trying to guess what the question reader will pick -among everyone’s answer.
With every player’s answer revealed, the question reader will secretly pick an answer and then all players guess which answer the question reader chose.
|Number of Players||3-8|
|Inclusive (no elimination)||★★★★★|
There is a family version of this game, but it’s the same with different questions -the standard version is family appropriate.
Hand out the dry erase boards and betting tokens (giving players something to occupy their hands with). Explain that one player will read a question (and then read an example). Everyone answers the question and puts their dry erase board face down. The rest of the rules are pretty easy to understand once you get past this.
Link to Video Tutorial.
Link to Say Anything on Amazon.